Monday, November 25, 2013

Helen's Guardians


Hello all you awesome readers. Today I want to take a second to tell you about this fabulous author I know. Recently I read this awesome book called Mythology by Helen Boswell. This story completely blew me away and I kicked myself for not reading it sooner. Helen Boswell has an incredible knack for telling an alluring story of darkness. She is an incredible author, an incredible person, who since I have met her has been more than supportive of me and my work; a mother of two boys and a talented professor. Recently she was diagnosed with Lymphoma and has faced many hard times due to her health. 

A lot of awesome beautiful people have banned together to build support and raise funds to assist Helen and her family. There is a Facebook page where you can find Raffle Giveaways, make donations, and of course buy her books! 


Stop by and give this page a like, browse around and help spread the word about the Facebook page and this awesome author. 

You can also show your support by sporting the following image on your profiles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment