Thursday, August 9, 2012

What is in a blog?!

That is the exact question I asked myself as I was sitting in my quiet room. If you know me, quiet is a rare commodity in my house. Having five boys running around with their hair on fire leaves little time for quiet. That is exactly why I stay up as late as I do. That is my only time for quiet and serenity, but we are getting way off task here. 

Back to my question, what is in a blog? There are thousands and thousands of blogs out there on every topic known to man. I personally don't follow many blogs. The one's I do follow relate to my direct interests of cooking and reading. Many times in my life I have been told that I should start a blog, write about my experiences share my stories. Because there are many. But I just don't think that I am specialized in any one thing enough to blog about it and who would read it anyway?! 

So I bet your asking, "then why did you start this blog?" Good question, I started this blog as part of an assignment for a technology class I was taking. Yes, I am still in school. I am working on my Master's in fact. Once I was done with the project I honestly had no intention of writing again, but there are times where I find myself wanting to share my stupid, crazy, and dull thoughts with the world. 

I have decided that because I have no one specialty and many loves I will share what I know and what I am inspired to share. So, there may be days where you have to hear me rant about reading, teaching, my kids, family, cooking, video games, kids again; well I'm sure you get the picture. So, if you are reading this, then I apologize for the randomness and thank you for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment